List:       freebsd-ipfw
Subject:    ipfw modip
From:       Marcelo Araujo <araujobsdport () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-10 2:11:09

Hi all,
In this weekend I worked again in modip function and I added the patchs
sent by novel@, but I've a some doubt around an error.

When I add within ip_fw.h:
162     O_TAGGED,       /* arg1=tag number */
163
164     O_SET_IPDF,
165     O_SETIPTOSPRE,

The O_SET_IPDF running right, but O_SETIPTOSPRE no as below:
island# ipfw add modip df:0 ip from any to any
65100 setdf 0 ip from any to any
island# ipfw add modip ippre:flash ip from any to any
ipfw: getsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument
island#

When I change the sequence and put the O_IPTOSPRE in first location
within ip_fw.h:
162     O_TAGGED,       /* arg1=tag number */
163
164     O_SETIPTOSPRE,
165     O_SET_IPDF,

island# ipfw add modip ippre:flash ip from any to any
65300 iptospre flash ip from any to any
island# ipfw add modip df:0 ip from any to any
ipfw: getsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument

Somebody can close look and point where I did an error.

The patch are at: http://people.freebsd.org/~araujo/logs/modip.diff

Best Regards,

--
Marcelo Araujo            (__)