List:       freebsd-ipfw
Subject:    Re: loss of setup option in ipfw
From:       Richard Martin <dmartin () origen ! com>
Date:       2000-01-18 16:01:46

"Crist J. Clark" wrote:

> You would not happen to have a file named 'setup' in the pwd you
> are trying to execute ipfw from?

Doh!  This was exactly it. I cat'd results of another script into a file
called 'setup' to check its run output.  I had no idea the ipfw would be
looking at that file.

Removing it solved the problem, thanks.

--
Richard Martin       dmartin@origen.com

OriGen Biomedical    Tel: +1 512 474 7278
2525 Hartford Rd.    Fax: +1 512 708 8522
Austin, TX 78703     http://www.formed.net