List:       freebsd-ia64
Subject:    Re: Printed Flag and Hanging Banners - 19:25:59
From:       mbtsxs <liuzhenlz168 () 163 ! com>
Date:       2019-01-29 11:25:45

Hi,Wish you have a nice day:) I am doing some research on your company and find the \
following trade show displays, banners and flags would be great for yours.

Our Products:
1.MOQ: 1pcs
2.Customized size and shape
3.Fast delivery: around 3-5days
4.Factory direct export with competitive price and quality guaranteed

Hopefully! There is an opportunity establishing business relation with you.

For more infomation, Pls feel free to contact with sz01@flago2.com

If you're not interest Our Hanging Banners please click Unsubscribe Thanks.

"Nice they'd look on my figger," said the barmaid, with a titter. "No--I ain't one of \
your fashionable sort. Gracious no! I shouldn't feel as if I'd anything on me, not \
more than if I'd forgot-- Well, there! I'm talking." She put down the glass abruptly. \
"I dessay I'm old fashioned," she said, and walked humming down the bar.  \
  FRANCESCA (V.O.)"I had forgotten this. I had somehowremembered it being more \
his fault,his decision. Then I remembered wemade love in that field before weleft for \
home. And I remembered itwas my idea. I remembered tearinghis shirt and biting his \
body, hopinghe would kidnap me. I had forgottenthat too. And I wondered, as I \
satthere... how many other things I'dforgotten."RICHARD (O.S.)Frannie.  She turned \
her head to the cushion of the chair and wept, and Tarling soothed her.  "If Mr. \
Dunkerley had asked you?..." persisted Bonover, knowing Lewisham's respect for \