List:       freebsd-ia64
Subject:    Seamless Functionality
From:       Megabytes () FreeBSD ! ORG, Computers () FreeBSD ! ORG, & () FreeBSD ! ORG,
Date:       2001-06-18 12:16:24

WHY MEGABYTES?

Businesses today need to manage technology for optimal performance while tending to \
what's most important-finding and retaining customers. Megabytes offers  Mega \
solutions and services to the small businesses and the large corporate sector.  Visit \
our web site at:  http://www.megabytescomputers.com

Services Include

·	Personalized service with cutting edge technology
·	Microsoft Certified Professionals, Microsoft Certified System Engineers.
·	Routine maintenance/pc help desk and on site support
·	IT consulting
·	Project management
·	Backup system installations
·	System development
·	Novell support

It only makes sense to utilize all we have to offer. We understand your business is \
important and will work around the clock to keep your business up and running!  We've \
been in business for over fifteen years.! This is a one time mailing!

AL Scott
Marketing Director/MCSE
al@megabytescomputers.com
(904)880-6366