List:       freebsd-hardware
Subject:    Question about nForce 3
From:       Fede <federico_nion () yahoo ! com ! ar>
Date:       2005-09-01 1:02:06

Hello. I bought a motherboard recently and I am wishing to use ir as a server, I would like to know if FreeBSD supports it. It is a DFI LanParty UT nF3 ULTRA-D that has the following chipsets: nvidia nForce 3 ultra, via 6307 and Gigabit PHY. It is for an AMD64 socket 939 (Venice 3000+).
Sorry for any gramatical mistake, I am writing from Argentina