List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Welcome!
From:       "Internet News" <News () internet ! com>
Date:       2000-12-30 2:11:34

Internet's Hackers News and Security

Congratulations on being one of the first to experience the future of online news
from Internet News! We are delighted to welcome you to the Internet News member \
community!

As a valued member, it is important to remember that in the early stages of any new \
business, providing superior service is part of an on-going process, one that \
requires involvement, feedback and time, in order to create a relationship that is \
beneficial for everyone.  Internet News represents a completely new way for you to \
reach website related to Hackers and Security online, we need your help to show that \
our members are ready and willing to surf over the Internet. Therefore, thenumber of \
related informations you can expect to receive in these early days may be limited, \
but through your active participation, more and more companies will continue to \
realize the value in advertising through Internet News.
We encourage you to stay active and continue to build your referral base during this \
time, in order to maximize your earnings potential. And remember, Internet News is \
committed to developing new ways for members to get more informations related to \
Hackers and Security, and is currently working on plans to make this possible. We \
will announce these new developments to our members in the near future, so stay \
tuned!

Sincerely,

Alex Gates
Chief Executive Officer