List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    mod_auth_mysql-2.20
From:       James Housley <jim () thehousleys ! net>
Date:       2000-02-28 20:52:50

I am having trouble installing mod_auth_mysql-2.20 with the
apache13-php3 port.  I was able to install/configure/use it with the
plan apache13 port.  MySQL client and server are both install.  PHP3
works fine.  However it get a mod_auth_sql.c in found error from apache,
and different errors.  I have tried server different things, including
trying to compile it as a DSO.

Is there anyone that has done this, and remembers how, that would be
willing to give me acouple of pointers?

Jim
--
The wise man built his network upon U*nx.
    The foolish man built his network upon Windows.