List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: ndc(8)
From:       Anders Andersson <anders () sanyusan ! se>
Date:       1999-08-31 11:14:46

* Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai (asmodai@wxs.nl) [990829 14:40]:
> They shouldn't.
>
> That's what we have /var for like you said.

OK, I totally agree that named should dump to /var/somegoodpath but this
I guess falls out of my own hacking limits. I think we need a desiscion
if to move named dumps from /etc/namedb to /var/namedb perhaps.

And where does a default named dump it? Any commiter that can decide
this?

Anders
--
Anders Andersson		anders@sanyusan.se