List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: DVD-ram
From:       crypt0genic <crypt0genic () ecad ! org>
Date:       1999-06-30 23:01:51

* David Miller (dmiller@search.sparks.net) [990630 22:58]:
> On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, crypt0genic wrote:
>
> IDE interface I take it?  This is the normal message for a CD.

No, its SCSI, im using a adaptec adapter. Keep in mind that i am unfamiliar with SCSI \
devices so I might allready be doing/have done something stupid ; )

-crypt0genic

--
Reverse engineering, the most phun and usually the most effective way to tackle a \
problem or learn something new. Public PGP \