List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Aout-To-Elf
From:       Drew Baxter <netmonger () genesis ! ispace ! com>
Date:       1999-01-31 16:31:25

Someone fix the makefile.upgrade? :-)

Trying to migrate from aout-to-elf right now I guess.  I thought I was
running ELF but I've been doing this from 3.0-SNAP, so maybe not.
Something (yacc) quibbled at me earlier about not having
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1.. Also make buildworld flips out at yywrap in
error_table.c.

Anyone else seen this issue? I guess I could define YY_SKIP_YYWRAP to skip
it altogether, but I don't think that's how I really want to go about it.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D