List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    freebsd-hackers-digest V4 #377
From:       helly () PEYAM ! NET
Date:       1999-01-30 0:11:24

 Hi Pal !
 I Have Problem With my DiskS!
 As you know , Function A and B from Int13 lets read/write long sector in HDD
 the 4 extra CRC bytes are reading by using this functions .
 Now , I need to do same in the floppy disks , Can you help me , How should be
 Done ?
 Sorry for poor English , Regards.
 E.Mirzazadeh , Known As Helly | Unforgiven ...