List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: [HTML index of current mail archive]
From:       Wolfram Schneider <wosch () panke ! de ! freebsd ! org>
Date:       1998-12-30 16:59:18

On 1998-12-30 06:53:23 -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > I improved the layout a little bit and put the index now at
> > http://www.freebsd.org/mail/
>
> Looking better, but it needs dates/times on the messages and

A simple task ;-)

> (I know I'm asking a lot here) group-by-thread as well as date. :-)

I will *not* add threads. If you want threads you can
download the mail archive and read it locally with your favorite
mail client.

I'm just seeing I forgot the link to the archive at the
index page. Click on a mail and the getmsg.cgi script
will print a 'Archive' link between mail header and mail body.

An index  sorted by subject or sorted by author is not a problem.
This can be done by an additional cgi script.

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org> http://freebsd.org/~w/