List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    IPv6 Userland programs
From:       andrewr  <andrewr () slack ! net>
Date:       1998-12-30 13:22:22

I realize that there was just a large thread going on about IPv6 stack and
when/if/how it will be incorporated to -current.  Anyhow, here's my
question.. are the IPv6 userland program ports going to be in the ports
treee or will they be a seperate package depending on what you want to
run?  In my opinion it would be nice to have -current thrown into another
repository and have IPv6(and IPsec.. If that is ready.. I forget) stack be
mainly why you are doing the cvsup .. Anyway, Id appreciate it if there
was a conclusion as to how the userland programs will be incorporated.

Thanks,
Andrew