List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: help with setting up private cvsup mirror
From:       "Gregory D. Moncreaff" <moncrg () bt340707 ! res ! ray ! com>
Date:       1998-10-30 20:48:44

Doh!

much better....

btw should cvsupd use
           SO_REUSEADDR    enables local address reuse
           SO_REUSEPORT    enables duplicate address and port bindings
in case one restarted it?

or does it already [I'm using 2.2.7 release ports still]

 --
Greg Moncreaff, Senior Software Engineer, CNS/ATN
Raytheon Systems Company, Mailstop 2.2.2507                     Raytheon