List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Additions to anti-spam rules
From:       "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
Date:       1998-03-31 1:25:15

James E. Housley wrote:
> I added the following to sendmail.cf to prevent lookup into the realtime
> blackhole list for local mail, prevents dialing.  The checking rules
> were added just before the RBL check rule in check_relay.
>
> Comments please

	looks like a good idea......wanna refine it further?

	in both 2.2.6 and current the rbl check has moved to check_mail
	rather then check_relay.  n check_mail, its the client_addr
	that is checked against the RBL.  the change was made btwn
	version 1.1 and 1.2 of the file.  please update your version,
	there have been a number of impovements--we are now at 1.6

	a context diff is easier for me to read.

	it looks like a good idea ;)
jmb