List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Plug and Play naivety
From:       ran () ran ! am
Date:       1997-09-30 8:18:42

Hi,
some time ago i had same problem, - ISA PnP motherboard,
PnP sound card, but it didn't work under FreeBSD.
after check out all of possible, I found some interesting info -
Intel 430HX chipset doesn't configure ISA PnP devices IRQ and DMA
channels, it only assigns io addresses.
In this case, you need to use Sujal Patels PnP code to configure
PnP sound card.

--
Ran d'Adi					ran@ran.am
						ran@styx.aic.net