List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    IRQ timing
From:       "David E. Cross" <dec () phoenix ! its ! rpi ! edu>
Date:       1997-08-30 15:22:44

I just sent a message to the OSS people, and they mentioned that some of
the problem I am experiencing is a result of some tight IRQ timing that
the FreeBSD kernel has (ie, it takes too long to transfer the data).  I
was curious if this is something that would be trvial for me to change (a
constant), and wouldn't break my system?

--
David Cross