List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Anarchists decry 72lbs plutonium launch
From:       Terry Lambert <terry () lambert ! org>
Date:       1997-08-26 22:51:49

> As a newcomer, please eduate me:  This wonderful thread has a lot to do
> with FreeBSD technical discussion.  But how?

Well, far be it for me to continue this thread by responding to you
continuing this thread...

But it was originall a reply to a newsgroup that uunet is apparently
gating to the -hackers list.

As a result, the priginal crap which I replied to in the nes group
also showed up on the -hackers list.

What keeps it dragging on anywhere but in private email or on -chat
after uunet's incorrect gating of news postings to our lists without
checking for spam is questions like yours.  And responses like this
one.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---