List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    so..? Re: Be net friendly, add an 'abuse' alias to the distributed , aliases file
From:       Brandon Gillespie <brandon () roguetrader ! com>
Date:       1997-06-27 16:11:42

> > Just a thought.. why dont we add an 'abuse' alias to the default aliases
> > file, since its becoming a pretty standard address (like postmaster, and
> > whatnot).
>
> See RFC2142.

So.. are we going to add it to the standard aliases for root..?  You
didn't need to convince me that it was a standard--that was my point
behind requesting it to be added to the default list.. 8)

I just checked /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail/src/aliases from the 3.0
distribution and they are still the same old ones..

-Brandon Gillespie