List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    RELENG_2_2 Problems
From:       tom () tomqnx ! com (Tom Torrance at home)
Date:       1997-05-31 6:02:11

1) The RELNOTES.TXT files for 2.2.x-RELEASE all specify that this release
has full CD-R support for the HP6020i.  It seems to me that this release
has NO (zero) support for the HP6020.  Did I just miss it, or did
someone forget to commit the necessary changes to the RELENG_2_2 tree?

2) SCSI changes submitted during the past couple of weeks seem to have
broken the support for my SCSI II tape drive. For every access, I now get

/kernel: st0(ahc0:6:0): ILLEGAL REQUEST asc:20,0 Invalid command operation code

Hope this info helps!

Tom