List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    PPP-2.2.0f
From:       john () starfire ! mn ! org
Date:       1996-10-30 15:29:02

This is the version which has the Microsoft CHAP support.

I have done some work on trying to port this to FreeBSD 2.1.0 and
2.1.5.  I found quite a few header file problems and templating
errors.  While I don't think I quite have things working yet,
I'd be interesting in hearing from anyone who is working on
pppd.

Please reply directly, as I do no subscribe to this list.

		 John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG	    USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417