List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Real Audio Player
From:       Tony Tam <tam () cd ! iidpwr ! com>
Date:       1996-07-31 18:03:29

Did anybody try the Real Audio Player for FreeBSD?

     I cannot get it to work. All I got is static noise. I have the
Sound Blaster (sb), Yamaha OPL-2 and OPL-3 FM (opl) compiled with my
kernel. I also have VoxWare 3.0 Beta Driver compiled with my kernel too.
I know my Sound Blaster work. Because it works with au and midi files.

--
Yours truly,

Tony Tam

| Tony Tam                     |  Imperial Irrigation District  |
| Imperial Irrigation District |  333 E. Barioni Blvd.          |
| email: tam@cd.iidpwr.com     |  P.O. BOX 937                  |
|   tel: (619) 339 9454        |  Imperial, CA 92251            |
|   fax: (619) 339 9189        |  U.S.A.                        |