List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Manpages 9
From:       "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh () time ! cdrom ! com>
Date:       1996-07-31 6:48:08

> Hardly.  Have you tried an `ls' on your own machine?  A good 60 %
> are hard links to other pages, yep.

Shucks.  I was looking at the sources, not the install directory. :-)
Mea culpa.

> Sadly not.  The existing pages in section 9 are lurking there for
> rather long time already, but the only one who volunteerely came up
> with more stuff for this section by now is Doug Rabson.

Hmmmmm.  Rah!  Rah!  C'mon kernel hackers!  Go team go!  Docs!  Docs!
Docs!  Olayyyy-olay-olay-olayyyyyyy! [rushes to the door and looks
over his shoulder - everyone is still sitting down, looking at him
with highly quizzical expressions].

You're right, that doesn't work at all.  Hmmmm.  Any suggestions,
anyone? :-)

					Jordan