List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Manpages 9
From:       J Wunsch <j () uriah ! heep ! sax ! de>
Date:       1996-07-31 5:39:56

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > j@uriah 141% ls /usr/share/man/man9
> > /usr/share/man/man9:
> Hmmmmmm.  A good 60% of these aren't even committed - you holdin' back
> on us there, pardner? :-)

Hardly.  Have you tried an `ls' on your own machine?  A good 60 %
are hard links to other pages, yep.

> > I've got slice(9) (with alot of input from Bruce) and spl(9) in my
> > personal queue.  I wish more people would contribute to this effort.
>
> Well, making the effort which is currently underway more VISIBLE might
> have a way of spawning more imitators. :-)

Sadly not.  The existing pages in section 9 are lurking there for
rather long time already, but the only one who volunteerely came up
with more stuff for this section by now is Doug Rabson.

--
cheers, J"org