As Raul Zighelboim wrote: > > We are building a server for the office. > We want to make this server as solid as possible. > > So, the question is: > > What is the best supported Ethernet Card for FreeBSD 2.1.5 ? Mainly depends on the bus system. For ISA buses, the WD/SMC cards (SMC 8013) are fine. For PCI, get something with the DEC 21040 chip. They are built by many vendors. -- cheers, J"org joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/ -- NIC: JW11-RIPE Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for. ;-)