List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    boot problems with freebsd 2.1
From:       xaviour <xaviour () eden ! com>
Date:       1996-07-27 0:09:22

I boot off the floopy, and install freebsd 2.1 no problem, then when I'm
finished i reboot - no problem.. but when I select f2 to boot freebsd it
goes foobar. This is what happens,

I get to the prompt (enter) or the /kernel -c such things, press enter
and it hangs right then. Its a hard hang too req powering down. I'v also
tried with the -c no dice ether. I'v also tried removied each card on the
chance it was an conflict.

Machine: 486dx4 120 12megRam | Stealth64x2meg | paradise eide | 2.1g
segate | 420m conner | sb16 | ti33.6 | sms cd controler.

xaviour@eden.com

|  "The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace, it failed in the  |
|   year of the shadow war it became our last best hope for victory."       |