List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: CVS basics?
From:       "Karl Denninger, MCSNet" <karl () mcs ! com>
Date:       1996-07-26 21:49:56

> > Like tcl being listed in the Makefiles under src/contrib as a target, but
> > src/contrib is EMPTY.
> get a new supfile from usr/share/examples
>

> > At least in the supped copy I got from sup.freebsd.org when grabbing the
> > collection cvs-supfile it is...

I realize that now.  But why are the copies on the ftp site, which are
supposed to be THE canonical versions, out of date?

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1 from $600 monthly; speeds to DS-3 available
			     | 23 Chicagoland Prefixes, 13 ISDN, much more
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1]     | Email to "info@mcs.net" WWW: http://www.mcs.net/
Fax:   [+1 312 248-9865]     | Home of Chicago's only FULL Clarinet feed!