List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    FYI: GCC update
From:       Warner Losh <imp () village ! org>
Date:       1996-07-26 21:30:44

It appears that gcc 2.7.3 will now be called 2.7.2.1.  Just wanted to
let people that are working on this know.  No new patches have been
released for testing since the last batch.  I will be happy to let
interested parties know (and I can think of at least two people off
the top of my head :-).

If there is a more appropriate place to send newish things like this,
please let me know.

Warner