List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Union mounts and other mounts
From:       Jeffrey Hsu <hsu>
Date:       1996-07-25 19:33:48

  > I actually think that we are stagnating in this area a "little
  > bit." Anybody have any ideas on this impasse?

Due to the large nature of the Lite2 fs work, I think we should
start a Lite2 tree and mailing list like the SMP tree so other
people can get involved.  The work that's left is for other people
to look at the patch and to do a cvs update -jbsd_44_lite -jbsd_44_lite2
in the nfs directory to bring that one last filesystem up to Lite2
conventions.  So far, Terry has sent me detailed comments on the
Lite2 patch and both Terry and John have booted a Lite2 kernel.