List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: "login classes"
From:       Nate Williams <nate () mt ! sri ! com>
Date:       1996-07-14 18:36:50

> At the basest, it is not a whole lot more than "allowing you to use seperate
> authentication."

[ rest of description deleted ]

Thanks, that's a much better explanation.  It sounds like it could be
very useful, and I hope someone comes up with some utils. that actually
*USE* it once it's implemented.  I would use it for setting up
login/SLIP/PPP accounts on my box, which now have *3* accounts. :(

Nate