List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Hackers ages (Re: intested!)
From:       Jerry Kendall <jerry () border ! com>
Date:       1996-01-31 14:19:45

With all the replies to this message(Re: intested!)
It makes me wonder how old the average 'hacker' on the
FreeBSD project is....

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, Robert Withrow wrote:

> > > Also must agree with Guido, I am 32 years YOUNG.....
> >
> > Is there an e-mail for the elderly? Why? Well, I am 40 8)
>
> I'm 42.  Going once....

> Robert Withrow, Tel: +1 617 592 8935, Net: witr@rwwa.COM

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178