List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Problem with 2.1-stable unistd.h?
From:       Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu () cdsnet ! net>
Date:       1996-01-31 11:51:25

Something is weird around line 53 in unistd.h, with the __dead2 declaration.

I was trying to build the new bind, and it barfs on that line, and the
line doesn't look good.

Commenting it out fixes the compile.

I retrieved the file from FreeBSD-stable off ftp.freebsd.org, and it no
workee either.

stdlib has something similar.

So am I just being incredibly dense?  Or is something wrong with system?
It's doing it on 2 different boxes, including one that's a fresh install/sup.