List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Lpr not reading printcap properly?
From:       Stephen Hocking <sysseh () devetir ! qld ! gov ! au>
Date:       1994-12-30 5:36:57

I've noticed that the lpr program does not seem to be picking up the value of
the mx definition. I'm still being bitten by the 1Mb limit when submitting
files. Probably why specifying an explicit output filter did not work a while
back either. Are there known problems with the printcap code?

   I really hate babies. Can't stand e'm. The arrogance, the lies.
   They are not to be trusted. I hate babies. - D. Schwab