List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    kerndist in  SNAPshots
From:       "Nickolay N. Dudorov" <nnd () gw ! itfs ! nsk ! su>
Date:       1994-12-29 18:35:33

	It seems to me that "SNAPshots program(project?)"
will be more usefull if there'll be kerndist directory in
each snapshot. Otherway I must use only GENERIC kernel or
wait till the times when FreeBSD kernel could be configured
without kernel sources ;-) and there'll be separate
"develop" distribution with gcc, gdb, libs etc.
 It seems to me that none of you folks can use such a
*ix-like OS (without compiler, I meen ;-)
	N.Dudorov