List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?UmU6IEZyZWVCU0QgZmluYW5jaW5n?=
From:       "=?utf-8?Q?Saifi=20Khan?=" <saifi.khan () nishan ! io>
Date:       2022-11-06 8:34:31

@Wojciech GNU General Public License (GPLv2) is a free software license. You may be \
frustrated but GPL has consistently delivered !

Your choice of biased words is matched by your lack of understanding of co-opetition \
in technology markets, Linux kernel being the exemplar.

NetBSD project was pressured by Wasabi. FreeBSD project was pressured by Juniper (as \
you write) and many other corps. LLVM-CLang was alll pumped up by Apple etc. Does \
that mean when waved dollars each project becomes a dancing queen (aka exploited) ?

warm regards
Saifi.