List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    New suid-root helper for pam_unix auth -- how to review?
From:       Felix Palmen <felix () palmen-it ! de>
Date:       2022-02-19 10:17:08

So, I added some code to allow pam_unix authentication for
non-privileged processes by using a suid-root helper internally, and
uploaded my code to phabricator: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D34322

That's the top of a 3-commits-stack, with the first commit only fixing
some tiny error I came across, the second adds the helper and the last
modifies pam_unix to use the new helper.

My question now is, how should I proceed to get a review? In
MAINTAINERS, I read des@ is maintaining libpam -- does this apply to
modules as well, so should I add him as a reviewer? There's also the
wording "email only" and I'm not sure what that means -- should I send
him the patches by mail instead of adding him on phabricator?

Thanks, Felix

--=20
 Dipl.-Inform. Felix Palmen  <felix@palmen-it.de>   ,.//..........
 {web}  http://palmen-it.de  {jabber} [see email]   ,//palmen-it.de
 {pgp public key}     http://palmen-it.de/pub.txt   //   """""""""""
 {pgp fingerprint} A891 3D55 5F2E 3A74 3965 B997 3EF2 8B0A BC02 DA2A