List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Hi, I wrote a FOSS D&D dice rolling program
From:       Theron <theron.tarigo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-10-04 20:08:50

On 2020-10-03 18:19, Raj J Putari wrote:
> //  Created by unidef on 10/3/20.

FYI "unidef" is a name associated with previous incoherent and/or
AI-written posts to hackers@ and appears to be some kind of troll (or
consistently poorly-thought-out/ignorant but well-meaning suggestions,
not sure).

The weird thing is, some of these posts seem to start with legitimate
ideas ( code-signing, concern about privilege escalation, etc.) but
appear hopelessly confused.

On 2019-07-06 01:21, Unidef wrote:
> I was thinking about embedding encrypted JavaScript in a :a h ref ; tag and thought \
> about an injection hack, so is it hard to implement some kind of pointer function \
> exception handling in the kernel? I have to read the FreeBSD kernel book :(
> Sent from my iPhone

 From another recent exchange:

On 2020-10-01 23:50, Gleb Popov wrote:

(snip)