List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: (HBI) Implementing SQLite into the FreeBSD kernel
From:       abhja kaanlani <unidef_rogue () live ! com>
Date:       2019-04-30 1:29:11

Hi Enji,

I'd just like to start off by saying I'm a very new kernel developer and I appreciate \
everyone's responses

But what would a FreeBSD build be like with sql lite? Wouldn't it kind of be like \
c++? Minus a level of abstraction, but there would BE a level of abstraction.

There could be a driver that interfaces with other sql databases, and maybe moves \
data to the cloud.

But just a char *dev_id_description; to some structures could help the kernel be more \
dialectical

I looked up libnv, I think I can try to hack it to use multiple dimensions, it can be \
easily reimplemented in the kernel! Thanks enji!

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone