List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Clang-format config for FreeBSD style
From:       Ed Maste <emaste () freebsd ! org>
Date:       2019-04-16 21:03:50

On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 at 16:26, Alexander Richardson
<arichardson@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> For CheriBSD I have added a .clang-format file[1] that (at least based
> on some simple checking) gets reasonably close to existing style.
> Is there any interest in adding this to the main repository so that
> future patches can easily be formatted using git-clang-format or
> clang-format-diff.

I'd be happy to have a .clang-format in the repository; even if it's
not 100% correct it'd be nice to have something that gets close, for
those who want to use it. I'd also be interested in improvements to
clang-format itself to be able to fully match style(9).