List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Regarding mentorship for GSOC 2019
From:       Paavo-Einari Kaipila <pkaipila () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-04-08 22:48:30

On 2019-04-08 11:06, Lorenzo Salvadore via freebsd-hackers wrote:
> [...]

Hey

Would you like to share the proposal document either here on the mailing
list or privately? I am also applying and my project didn't yield
conversation in the mailing list either. I have, however, had some
conversations on IRC and privately with community members and I could
take a look if your application could benefit from the same suggestions
that I've gotten.

regards,
Paavo-Einari Kaipila