List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Regarding Gsoc Project - "Replace mergesort implementation"
From:       "Ankit Raj 5-Yr IDD Mining Engg." <ankit.raj.min14 () itbhu ! ac ! in>
Date:       2017-03-18 21:06:49

I am Ankit Raj  a UG student at IIT(BHU),Varanasi.I am applying for the
Gsoc 2017.

I have done academically well scoring GPA 8.30/10. I have the strong
knowledge of the Data Structures & algorithms, Graph Theory.I am proficient
in  C/C++ programming as i am doing this for last 2-3 year.I have sound
knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and database.

I am fully aware of the commitment and perseverance required for working in
a Gsoc project and I believe that my aptitude and motivation will help me
successfully face any challenge.
I am interested in the project "*Replace mergesort implementation*".I have
go through the issue/problem.
Can you explain me more about the project and source ,that will help for
the further steps.

Also i request you to help to a make proposal regarding this project.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Ankit Raj*
*Department of Mining Engineering,*
*IIT(BHU)Varanasi, India*