List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: FreeBSD 10 swapping Idle processes :/
From:       Adi <adirmj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-07-31 16:16:25

Hello

> Kernel here takes ~5mins max on a decent machine so it shouldn't
> take that long.

Compiling process only kernel, yes is fast but I don't remember how do
it :)

1. I should download full 10 RELEASE p7 sources
2. I should download sys/vm/vm_pageout.c  file from STABLE tree
   And replace orginal vm_pageout.c file?
   Is it correct?

   But if changes (in Stable) vm_pageout.c file affect other source
   files in stable

I don't want destroy production system :)

Best Regards.