List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: I am frustrated
From:       Super Bisquit <superbisquit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-03 12:55:55

Calm down for a minute.  There are people who work with embedded systems on
the different mailing lists. Think about things first. You were given some
suggestions in that thread. The problem is convincing the embedded market
and not those who maintain FreeBSD.
You need the hardware along with the software to do your project. What
systems and architectures will be your focus?
The other projects started with someone who took time and tried. If you
start on what you want while allowing others to be able to join in, you may
get more help.
Adrian mentioned the MIPS kernel to you in that thread. The raspberry Pi
/ARM port could use some help. Even the PPC and standard ports could use
that help; but, you need to test what you build.
Amit, the project takes a lot of people who work constantly on making the
system stable. Making an ultimatum will not have the effect that you so
desire.
Have you asked if anyone is willing to teach you more about the kernel
internals?
Have you looked at all of the code?

Take a breath and start over.