List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: IBM blade server abysmal disk write performances
From:       Karim Fodil-Lemelin <fodillemlinkarim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-25 14:16:36

Hi,

Quick follow up on this. As I mentioned in a previous email we have
moved to SATA drives and the SAS drives have been shelved for now. The
current project will be using those so further tests on SAS have been
postponed to an undefined date.

Thanks,

Karim.

PS: I'll keep the SAS tests in my back pocket so I get a head start when
we get around SAS testing again.