List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    GSoC: Collective resource limits aka jobs
From:       "Gábor Kövesdán" <gabor () kovesdan ! org>
Date:       2010-04-29 4:42:36

Hello All,

My name is Gabor Kovesdan, I am a Master student of Computer Engineering
at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. I am 22 years old
and I live in Budapest but will study one year in Porto, Portugal from
September.

I am already a FreeBSD committer and I have already participated in GSoC
before. So far I have been wroking on port, doc (including Hungarian and
Spanish translations), BSDL text processing tools, BSDL libiconv. Some of
these projects is being integrated still. This time I wanted to improve my
skills and that is why I chose a kernel project, which is adding
IRIX-style jobs support to FreeBSD. You can read the whole proposal with
details here:
http://kovesdan.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/soc2010-freebsd/soc2010-freebsd.html

Until the end of May I have limited connection but if you have further
questions, ideas, suggestions, etc. please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Gabor