List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Re: Alps GlidePoint driver for synaptics.
From:       Doug Barton <dougb () freebsd ! org>
Date:       2009-11-16 2:56:46

David DEMELIER wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I noticed that for the moment there is no support for alps based
> touchpads, is there anyone working on a driver for -CURRENT ?

By "no support" do you mean that it does not work at all, even with
moused? Or do you mean no support for custom features of the touchpad?
I have a similar model on my Dell laptop and it works fine with moused
for basic features. It's old enough though that it doesn't have any
features that are not basic. :)

Doug