List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    ethernet card error
From:       Barkýn KILIÇ <barkinkilic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-21 18:21:36

Hi all

After a normal reboot i sometimes get errors at my log file about my
ethernet card like:

Feb 19 03:51:32 ortam kernel: dc0: dc_setcfg: failed to force tx to idle state
Feb 19 03:52:11 ortam kernel: dc0: watchdog timeout

and i loose my network connection, and it get fixed after a reboot.
What is this error and how could i fix this without rebooting
everytime it occurs..

uname -a : FreeBSD ortam.barkin.info 7.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE
#0: Sun Feb 24 19:59:52 UTC 2008
root@logan.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

thanks
--