List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    Debugging kernel issue with bus code
From:       "Garrett Cooper" <yanefbsd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-28 5:40:10

Hi all,
      Due to my RAID5 array failing and my poking around trying to get
stuff to work, I've come up with a deterministic means of getting the
kernel to panic when it attempts to use generic_bcopy in
device_attach. Unfortunately my x86 ASM is non-existent and while I'm
a passable gdb user, I have not the faintest clue about how to debug
the issue in ddb.
      So, I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me debug the issue...
Thanks,
-Garrett