List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    truss with -f = application hang
From:       "Steven Hartland" <killing () multiplay ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-09-30 15:30:05

When trying to trace an app with truss -f to trace descendants the application
will always hang. Without -f everything is fine but we dont get the decendants
calls.

This is when running on FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p7, the application in this test
is a linux app and we are running linux_base-fc-4_9.

Anyone got any ideas about this?

    Regards
    Steve

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or \
entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is \
prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any \
information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please telephone \
+44 845 868 1337 or return the E.mail to postmaster@multiplay.co.uk.