List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    addendum Re: Possible softupdates bug when a indirect block buffer
From:       Matthew Dillon <dillon () apollo ! backplane ! com>
Date:       2005-07-31 19:44:16

    Addendum:  My user reports that the problem also occurs on
    FreeBSD 4.10 and 4.11, on uniprocessor builds (other builds
    and 5.x/6.x have not been tested).

    I took a look at the 4.x and 6.x softupdates code and didn't see any
    commits that might address the problem.

    This adds weight to the likelihood of it being a softupdates bug of
    some sort, possibly still present in 6.x.

						-Matt